7 Best Free Video Editing Software For Android, Windows, Mac
Do you want a free video editing program with all the free features? Are you looking for video editing software that is available in both free and paid versions? Are you looking for a way to make videos more appealing? Do you want to edit your videos but don’t have enough money to pay for the editing software?
You need some free video editing software that is free and easy to use. This article aims to introduce you to some fantastic free video editing software. With all the free video editing software available, you certainly will not be short of choices.
You can use these programs at home or even in an organization. If your organization has a website or even a blog, then the best way to use this fantastic software is by uploading them to your sites for people to watch and read, which in turn helps increase traffic on the site. Free video editing software programs have all the features you need.
7 Best Free Video Editing Software For Android, Windows, Mac
1. Windows Movie Maker
Windows Movie Maker is one of the most popular free video editing software programs. This software’s interface is based on professional editing systems – it is easy to use, even for an amateur. In addition, you can record videos and audio, add transitions between scenes and apply special effects with ease. With ease, you can also add polish to your project by adding special effects such as fades and wipes. Animated titles for your movie are also available in the Windows Movie Maker program library.
- Audio speed control option (slow motion or fast forward)
- Ability to save the project as a filmstrip and a storyboard
- Windows Movie Maker allows you to use transitions from a library of more than 150 transitions
- The latest version provides an extensive library of sounds, effects, and titles to add to your videos
- Customizable titles
- A large number of special effects
iMovie is one of the most accessible video editing software programs that you will ever come across. This software has all kinds of effects available in it. It is also straightforward because it automatically creates scripts and timelines and places events. In addition, you can use pictures from different sources or even import them directly into your project. You can easily edit the length of your movie by adjusting the speed at which it plays back.
- Ability to create projects from scratch and use imported graphics
- The latest version also allows you to work with music tracks
- Simple yet extremely powerful video editor for the Mac
- The collages feature allows you to make visual effects that show up over a background of your images or pictures from your library collection
- iMovie allows you to combine different scenes into one movie
Shotcut is a fast and powerful video editor. It is an excellent tool if you want to make high-quality videos. This software is simple, yet it has everything you will ever need in a video editing program. You can use it to edit your home movies or even make some unique videos for YouTube or Facebook. You can use paid or free versions of this fantastic program. This software is compatible with almost all Mac computers. You can also create animated corners and titles for your movies from this program. There are 3D effects available in this program, as well as a large number of transitions between scenes.
- You can import videos from a camera, camcorder, and even your iPod
- It has more than 20 fantastic special effects you can use in your projects.
- You can customize the audio with this editing software
- Multiple angles to view your projects
- Ability to create different types of scenes by using the Split View
The Open shot has topped the online and offline rankings for a few years. The company claims that it has already won the award. Even though it gives so many pro features for free, it has an easy-to-use interface that even a novice can use quickly and frequently.
- Easy to trim, slice and cut videos.
- Effects such as color, brightness, and video background can be changed.
- There are more than 70 languages you can use – you will have the opportunity to use many different languages.
- Keyframes and animation – Enhance your videos with fades, slides, and bounces.
- Beautiful 3D animation titles allow you to bring life to your videos.
- A lot of layers can be added here, depending on your preferences.
- Editing videos is as easy as dragging and dropping them.
Lightworks is a complete video editing program with everything you will ever need to make great videos. You have the option of using the paid version of this software or use the free version. Features include powerful trimming, speed effects, audio enhancements, and more.
- Over 50 professional lighting effects allow you to add lights, glows, and more to your movies.
- You can record your voice and add it to your movies or pictures.
- Virtual dub allows you to create your subtitles in less than 10 seconds.
- Audio mixing – Mix up audio channels, add effects and adjust the volume of each audio type separately on Windows or Mac computers.
The learning curve for WeVideo is quite steep as an essential video editing software. However, once you’ve learned some basics of this software, you will love to use it. With this free video editor, you can add text and transition effects styles that are perfect for videos and any other type of project. In addition, documents can also be added to your project – not only can you add them, but you can also edit them with ease. The interface of this program is also very straightforward – you will have no trouble creating incredible movies with this program.
- This software allows you to import documents and photos into your projects.
- This software can also be used for professional purposes.
- You will have a plethora of transitions to choose from to use in your project.
- You can also add music and text or make narrations for your project in just a few minutes.
- Easy integration with social media – With just one click, you can share your videos.